Because of the different security issues surrounding Facebook, people seemed to move away and search for a facebook alternative app.
Though Facebook is still leading the social networking platforms as of today, it’s undeniable that there’s a minimal decrease in users on the said platform.
With this, people are looking out for a facebook alternative app that provides the same features and better security. They don’t have problems looking out for one though since new social network platforms are launching regularly.
But among the sea of new social apps, one facebook alternative app stood from the rest.
Called as EyesUP, it aims to reinvent social media by bringing a simpler yet more efficient social networking and messenger app.
What is EyesUP?
It’s a combination of a social network, video call, group chat, social photo sharing, messenger app and so much more– all for free!
EyesUP saw the need to revolutionize the current social networking experience as more and more users have expressed their grievances regarding the apps they’re using. Some contain too complex setup, too many ads, and a lot more features that do not really serve their purpose.
EyesUP is the answer to all those problems. A social media environment is supposed to be stress-free, meaningful, and enjoyable. That is why EyesUP commits to giving users that ideal networking environment. Every feature is designed for users to maximize their social networking experience. We will let you stay in touch with your family and friends, follow your favorite popular people, as well as make friends and memories by texting, calling, video calling, photo sharing with them—anytime, anywhere.
Features of EyesUP
- Upload up to 6 profile pictures. Unlike other platforms, this facebook alternative app allows its users to upload multiple profile pictures. They only need to swipe if they want to check the other profile photos.
- Gain Friends and Followers through sharing content.
- Discover other creators on the app’s Discover tab, which contains the fresh, trending, and popular content from its users.
- Connect Through Messenger. Leave a text, photo, or voice message to your friends and followers. Also, get high-quality voice calls and video calls.
- Broaden your social network through a group chat.
- Request a feature. Users have the voice to suggest apps that they think will make their social media experience more enjoyable.
- Meet Friends Nearby. With the social chatting app’s nearby friends feature, you get to chat with someone with your area.
Interested in this social and messaging platform? You may check out the following to get more information about this awesome Facebook Alternative app:
- Are you becoming a social media zombie?
- Conversation Topics When Chatting Someone
- What Makes a Profile Picture Follow-Worthy?
- Tips to Level-Up Your Career Using Social Media
- Messaging Scams You Should Be Wary Of
- Avoid Posting These Photos Online
- What is Sharenting? Are Parents Sharing Too Much on Social Media?
- When is the right time to make a relationship official on social media?
- Selfie Caption Ideas to Post on Photo Sharing Apps